THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD

                                            

RULES OF THIS AWARD


Display the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.

Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator's blog

Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.

Tell your readers 3 things about yourself

Answer 5 questions from the nominator.

Nominate 10 - 20 bloggers.
Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the "comment" of their blog.

Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one wierd or funny question (specify)

Share the link(s) to your best post(s).

I was recently nominated by Dominika Goodness for the mystery blogger award and I feel so humbled. Like I mentioned in my last post, in a world where there are millions of bloggers, its very easy to be forgotten and neglected. However, when people take out time to appreciate your work, you have to be grateful. I'm grateful to you dearest and I wish us both even greater things to come.

This award was created by Okoto Enigma to encourage bloggers to continue to find fun in the course of inspiring people with what they do. Surprisingly, I and Okoto Enigma are sweethearts on Twitter. Never knew her works will cross my path. That's beautiful! You can check her out at OkotoEnigma.com

3 THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I hate being taken advantage of - I mean this in the sense of when I'm being all good and nice and you decide to take advantage of all my pleasantness. The thing fit pain me ehn and the way I'll change within a twinkle of an eye, you will never esperrerit. 😁😁😁😁

2. I forgive too easily - If I'm offended, I will make sure to show that I'm very offended through my expression and words (but I would never insult or be physical). However, just know that I've forgiven you within 30 seconds or a minute because my mind and heart can't carry it for long. I might not tell you immediately but I've set you free already.

3. I'm very compassionate - I don't want to use the word 'nice' because I've used it too often. I cannot stand someone suffering. I cannot stand someone hungry. I cannot stand someone who is sad. If I see someone who is sad, I don't care wherever it is or whoever, I must walk up to the person and see if I can help in anyway. And people try to take advantage of this part of me which made me write number one because it is very annoying. I remember telling my parents that  the people living behind us do not have good shelter. They live in a wooden crib and we have a big place. Why don't we allow them stay with us with their kids and dog? My mother said

              'If I slap you ehn, your brain will reset. When you build your own house, you can tell the entire Nigeria to come live with you. Mrs hospitality'

LMAO! It is well o.

RELATED15 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT EMETE

5 QUESTIONS FROM MY NOMINATOR

If you have the opportunity of rewriting any wrong in your life, what would it be?

Hmm. This is quite a deep question. I feel life is full of ups and downs and a whole lot of things happens. All these are part of life and ever since I got an understanding of this, I began to see every facet of my life as a learning process. The mistakes I made were made in order to avoid future mistakes. I can say that for all the experiences and set backs as well. Taking a trip down memory lane, I don't think there is anything I would love to rewrite in my life - either right or wrong. Everything is part of the plan to mould and prepare me for greatness.

How do you come up with your blog ideas?
What is that one thing that has brought the biggest joys into your life?

Okay. When it comes to blog ideas, I don't sit to think about them. I really don't spend time thinking about things except my spirituality and my relationship. Lol. I feel those ones are very vital. As for my blog ideas, an idea can pop up when I'm reading another blog or due to my blog's niche which is Ibadan, an idea can pop up when I'm just taking a stroll to a place in Ibadan or catching a ride or something. I also have a section for personal posts. Those are inspired only by what I experience and feel I should put it down. Too many times I run out of blog ideas due to lack of planning, an obscure focus and other engagements.

One thing that has brought the biggest joys into my life is not a thing but a person - JESUS. Everyone that knows me intimately knows that I don't joke with my faith. Jesus is the only person that has brought joy unspeakable into my life. Happiness is temporal but the Joy of our Lord is permanent and eternal. It goes on till we meet Him in eternity when He returns. On days when I feel down and all, I look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith. The kind of Joy that feels my heart is like the word that follows 'UNSPEAKABLE'. That's why friends tell me that

       'Emete, you don't have problems because you don't act like one even in very serious situations'

I have a lot of issues o but I just feel that Jesus has taken care of it. So why worry? On days when I'm worried, I remind myself of this assurance and I feel great afterwards. Like I told my friend, I'll also tell y'all - GET YOURSELF JESUS!

If you have the opportunity of dining with a world-class successful personality, who would that be and why?

Waowu! This is an open cheque where I can write by faith. Well, I've never thought about this before but of late, I've been seeing myself getting to interact with Mark Zuckerberg and his beautiful wife. Well, I would therefore say Mark Zuckerberg and I think it's because he's a successful and young billionaire. His story is both inspiring and motivating and his lifestyle is that of simplicity. I'm a very simple person and when I eventually reach my goal, I don't want to change that. I want to remain humble and simple and Mark exudes that personality. It's essential to hang out with people of like minds. And oh, I wouldn't mind his wife joining us.

Which country in the world is your dream vacation and why?

I would say Britain. For one, I love the way they speak. I'm a sucker for British Movies when I see one. I love their accent. I also love the country and their lifestyle. I used to love America but of late, Britain don dey catch my eye. It wouldn't be bad having a vacation there.

What's your most embarrassing moment?

I have two. The first was back when I was in secondary school and there was this guy that liked me and was on the verge of asking me out. One day, I and my mom were going out and she started shouting at me and perhaps, beat me on the road because I used to be a pretty stubborn child back then. The annoying thing was that this fine guy was there. You can't understand how embarrassed I was. I avoided him ever since. The second was in my 100 level. I borrowed a cord from a finalist in another block and when I went to return it, I couldn't remember her room again. So, I dropped it off somewhere else. Anytime the lady sees me, she would remind me to bring it and I would be trying to remember where I kept it. One evening, while I was buying something at the buttery, she walked up to me suddenly and insulted my life in front of every other person and I tried to calm her down but she wouldn't calm down. She left afterwards. I was more than embarrassed because I hate being spoken down on in public. I guess, that's all I can remember. Lol.

I hereby nominate:

It's been fun having to participate in this and it would be cool seeing others do same. I hereby nominate

Bisola of www.sisterbisi.com

Pribodunke of www.pribodunke.wordpress.com

Themie of www.themiesblog.com

Seyi of www.scarletmakeovers.wordpress.com

Funke of www.olotufunke.com

Questions for the nominees

What prompted you to start blogging?

Have you at anytime felt like giving up blogging? And how did you overcome such temptation?

What's your favorite part of blogging?

What other activities do you do when you're not blogging?

Who is that one blogger that inspires you?

Links to my best posts

All my posts are great but I'll love everyone to check out these posts below -

5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD LIVE IN IBADAN

MINDING YOUR FINANCE

STRONG BUSINESS IDEAS THAT WILL THRIVE IN IBADAN

5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT IBADAN

CELEBRATING INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY - WOMEN TAKE IBADAN

5 TOP PLACES TO CHILL IN IBADAN

5 TOP PLACES TO LIVE IN IBADAN + CONVENIENCE TIPS

10 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IN IBADAN THIS HOLIDAY

I AND A BLOG READER STORM AGODI GARDENS

Thanks For Reading!!!💗💋

EMETE

10 comments:

  1. Congrats again and I was inspired by your words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Emete. This is just the begining. You're going places. Please, don't stop at anytime. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear. You're a wonderful cheerleader. I wish you greater heights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post. I enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks maky. I'm glad you enjoyed it

      Delete
  5. Thanks Love. I appreciate.
    Now bring Harriet back oh. I want to know what's up with her and pastor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome, bibi. Lol. I'll do just that!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the nomination dear, I've been busy with final exams and have not checked the space in a while, read your post on hitting 100k views, congrats dear and for your nomination

    Forgiving too easily is something we both have in common
    http://olotufunke.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely welcome, funke!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.