DISCOVERED! THE 24 YEAR OLD NIGERIAN WHO CREATES ROBOTS WITH HUMAN FUNCTIONS


Ibadan has birthed great people that have become very successful in different walks of life. And its capital, Oyo, isn't left out in this victory. Due to more enlightenment, many young people are picking up skills and honing their talents whilst pruning themselves to change their own world. This interview is a major eye opener and would shock and ginger you in so many ways. Simply sit back, relax and enjoy!

On today's interview, we get to meet a young man who studied Computer Engineering in the University. He is the definition of smartness and great brains. Having figured out his flair and love for technology at a very young and ripe age, he has decided to conquer the world around him and there is no going back to what he's set to do. This interview will encourage you in every form and make you think twice before killing that business idea. Being faced with a lot of challenges, he has decided to stand very high above all setbacks and limitations and the world is set to discover his greatness! Enjoy the interview!

1. TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF

I am Adepoju Adedamola John. The C.E.O of Brain Technologies. It is a company established on automation. I'm a computer scientist by profession and an inventor



2. WHEN DID YOU START YOUR COMPANY, BRAIN TECHNOLOGIES?

Brain Technologies started in August, 2014. When it started, I was the only one running it, but now, we are a team of five (5).

3. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START BRAIN TECHNOLOGIES?

Right from a tender age, I have always had the conviction that I can make the world easier. I took interest in Robot building, having the idea that I can create a means whereby anybody can get solutions and answers to problems and that was how Brain was established for the purpose of Automation.



4. HOW SUPPORTIVE WHERE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHEN YOU WANTED TO VENTURE INTO THE BUSINESS OF TECHNOLOGY?

All what I got from families and friends were words of encouragement. And that's all. My passion and focus was what kept me going.

5. AT THE INCEPTION, WHAT CAN YOU SAY WERE THE THINGS THAT LIMITED YOUR BUSINESS?

Capital. Not enough capital to begin with.



6. HOW THEN WERE YOU ABLE TO SECURE CAPITAL?

Not until I went for a seminar. I had the opportunity to listen to a great speaker, Mr. Niyi Adeshina who said that money isn't the problem. When you have the idea, you can always promote your idea. And the money would come.

7. WOW! SO DID YOU APPROACH MR NIYI ADESHINA FOR FUNDS OR HOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ABLE TO GET FUNDS?

I held unto the words he spoke. Since I had great ideas, I placed my ideas to people by promoting my ideas through the internet. Through that, I received calls from people who need my services in the area of my profession, until I was able to gather the funds I needed.



8. REALLY INSPIRING. HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO BUILD A TEAM OF LIKE MINDED PEOPLE?

I created an evaluation form which I posted on several social medias for people to fill - people who have great passion to do something great in the world. I got lots of request and screening was done to short list people who are ready to put in their very best.

9. WHAT ROLE DOES YOUR TEAM PLAY IN THE BUSINESS?

As top lead members of the company, we run the affairs of the company and as a team, we solve the immediate problems of the public through automation.



10. TALKING ABOUT SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF THE PUBLIC THROUGH AUTOMATION, HOW IS THIS DONE?

As our mission has stated:

By developing automated software that reduces or eliminates all manual effort.
By inventing smart technologies that will reduce or eliminate all human labor.
By developing a technology, (robot or Artificial Intelligence) that contains all information anyone could ever seek.

11. HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH IDEAS THAT DEVELOP INTO IMAGES OF HOW YOU WANT YOUR ROBOTS MADE?

I studied online on how to build different kind of robots. After the study, I make robots of different kinds depending on the challenge I face in the real world. For example, the recent robot I made was built for the purpose of picking up objects at any location and droping them to your desired location. What inspired me to build such robot was the fact that I wanted to pick up objects from a long distance and I just wished there was something that could help me with that. Then I suggested I could make a robot that would do that.



12. REALLY COOL! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO CREATE YOUR ROBOTS?

It doesn't take me much time. A week, maximum 2 weeks as long as the components and resources to build it are available.

13. HOW AND WHERE DO YOU GET THE COMPONENTS AND RESOURCES TO CREATE THE ROBOTS?

I order for my components online.



14. HOW EXPENSIVE ARE THESE COMPONENTS?

They are not too expensive. At least, their price is worth their functions.

15. DO YOU SELL YOUR ROBOTS AND IF YOU DO, AT WHAT PRICE?

Currently, my robots aren't for sale. They are mainly built for domestic use. We will begin to sell once we produce in large quantities.



16. DO YOU THINK THE PRODUCTION OF YOUR ROBOTS IS THE CHANGE NIGERIA NEEDS IN ITS TECHNOLOGY SECTOR?

Yes. Robots and Artificial Intelligence. The world currently is drifting and evolving into robotics age and as such, any country that wishes to be seen as a developed country has to evolve alongside with it.

17. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS?

Larger and bigger than it is now, with nothing less than a 100 employees.



18. THAT'S GREAT. WHAT WOULD YOU SEE HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST CRITICISM?

Hmm. Haven't had one yet.

19. WOW! WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION SO FAR?

😊😊😊I get inspired whenever I look at my vision. Also, whenever a friend of mine, Oyindamola Erinfolami speaks to me about my vision and how possible it is for me to achieve it, I get a lot of inspiration.



20. FOR A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR LIKE YOU, SO MANY LADIES WOULD BE DYING TO BE WITH YOU. TO KILL THEIR CURIOSITY, ARE YOU SINGLE OR IN A RELATIONSHIP?

😊😊I'm single and not yet in a relationship.

21. WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF? AN INVENTOR? A TECH GUY?

A Technologist.



22. WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR YOUNG TECHNOLOGISTS JUST STARTING OUT?

I would say, be focused and learn to believe in your dreams.



William Pollard said, 'Without change, there is no innovation, creativity or incentive for development. Those who initiate change will have better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable'. Adedamola is indeed the change Nigeria needs as he is utilizing his every second rightly.


I hope you enjoyed the interview above. Are you in love with the things he does? Thinking out way to collaborate with him? Thinking out ways to sell to the world this DISCOVERED! talent? Want to meet with him? You can get in touch with him through any of his contacts below
 Phone/Whatsapp - 08163135622
His personal Instagram page - brain0001

If you would like to have a feature on this section of the blog or any section of the blog, make sure you contact me. My number and email are on the blog. If you don't have it by now, you should be spanked. 

P.S - Are you single and ready to mingle with decent Ibadan singles? If you are, click HERE

EMETE

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.