CLOSED APPLICATION FOR THE NEED OF A TOURIST GUIDE

                  Related image

Hello Guys!

Remember the post I put up recently on the urgent need for a Tourist Guide? Well, it is closed already. Out of the applications that were sent, someone has been picked already. I want to appreciate everyone that reached out. God bless you all! I'm very sure the family coming over would have a fun filled time in Ibadan. Hopefully, the pictures and an article on the experience would be posted on the blog. The chosen tourist guide is also going home with very cool cash! Eh!, I so wish I was the one o. Anyway, there would be other times.



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


RELATEDA TOURIST GUIDE URGENTLY NEEDED

Once again, thanks to everyone that reached out. If you'll be coming to Ibadan too and you need a tourist guide, simply reach out to me and let me help you arrange one for you.

RELATED5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD LIVE IN IBADAN

Have a great day, sweethearts!

Photo Credit - Google

EMETE

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.