A TOURIST GUIDE URGENTLY NEEDED!

                     Related image

Hey Guys!

So one of the readers of this blog messaged me yesterday telling me he would be coming over to Ibadan next Monday to spend the holiday with his kids. For the fact that he doesn't know much about Ibadan, he wanted to employ my service as a tourist guide but unfortunately, I'm currently out of Ibadan to do one or two things. Due to this, we have both agreed to get him a tourist guide.

He would be coming in next Monday and due to some of the posts on the blog, he was able to identify some cool spots in Ibadan. So, he's not stranded.

RELATED5 TOP PLACES TO CHILL IN IBADAN

Also, he was able to know some of the best hotels we have in Ibadan after reading a post I did on the top hotels in Ibadan. Now, he knows just exactly the best hotel to relax when he arrives.

RELATED5 TOP HOTELS IN IBADAN

Everything is set and he's ready to come chill and have a good time with his kids. However, he would love to have a tourist guide who would show him around instead of relying on google maps that could fail at times.

WHAT DO I GET IF I SHOW INTEREST?

Now, you'll get a lot of benefits if you show interest.

1. You will get paid! And he's willing to pay quite a huge amount. I'm so wishing I was in Ibadan but issorait! Don't worry, I'm not collecting any discount. The money is all yours!

2. You will have a swell time! He's such a cool and gentle person and won't mind paying for your meals and other expenses.

3. You will have a new friend! He's a great conversation starter and such a fine man but he's married sha. I'm sure having a new friend won't be such a bad idea.

HOW LONG WILL IT BE?

Now, he will be spending 3 days but 2 nights. 2 nights because he'll be going back on the third day. I tell you, this will be so worth it when you hear the amount he's willing to pay. After each day, you can go back home and resume the next day to enable them have a swell time.

WHO CAN QUALIFY

1. Someone who bonds well with kids because as I mentioned earlier, kids are involved. Not someone who gets angry at seeing kids or seeing kids jump and play.

2. Someone that knows Ibadan well. You can check posts on the blog for ideas but you must be good with locations o. No go carry person lost o.

3. Either a male or female. It's open to anyone that fits into number 1 and 2.

So what are you waiting for? If you're interested, please send a DM to me on any of my contacts below. This is open from now till Friday. Once a tourist guide is chosen, this will be closed and I will come state it. If you love the benefits, send me a DM now!

WHATSAPP: 09098265695

EMAIL - smartemete@gmail.com OR experienceibadan@gmail.com

I'll be waiting. If you also know anyone that will be perfect for this, you can also recommend them. By the way, are you single and ready to mingle? Send your profile to my contacts above and meet a decent single Ibadan boo. For more information, click HERE

Photo Credit - Google

THIS APPLICATION IS CLOSED ALREADY. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED. STICK TO THE BLOG FOR MORE EXCITING OFFERS LIKE THIS!

EMETE


4 comments:

  1. Wow. This is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun. I feel like I need a tour sef one day when I have time. Let me go and think of someone who may be interested in this one.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.