DA - KINGS GRILLS AND COFFEE

     

Before I traveled out of Ibadan for a little break, I stumbled upon this place and was very anxious and curious to visit the place for a review on my blog. However, time wouldn't let me. So, I was very excited when I saw the review of this place on another blog - Pribodunke's Blog. The blog is a lifestyle blog and she also blogs about her natural hair. You guys should check it out when you're done reading the review. Enjoy!



Da-Kings Grill amd Coffee is located at No. 47, Samonda, UI Road, Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria. You can not miss it! My first impression was “hmmnn nice place”. Ambience was really good and then I looked at the menu list and I actually wanted more more more as I definitely was not” feeling ” it.
My mum took one look at the menu list and was like “I am done, I am not having anything” but the lady that attended to us just smiled and said “don’t worry MA, Daddy will get you something”

     
      

I actually wanted Scrambled eggs and Belgian waffles and a glass of smoothie but they did not have smoothie as at the time we got there so I just ordered grilled chicken and chips(my parents also got that)

     

My brother(birthday boy) had Nachos Grande: Tortilla chips with minced beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeños, salsa and sour cream.

      

While my sister had grilled fish with chips.

     

Their food was freshly made so we had to wait a while before we got our order so do not go there really hungry.

I always look forward to good Customer service and this place did justice that that.

So whether you are visiting Ibadan or you are in Ibadan and looking for a place to relax and eat, I would definitely recommend this place.

Source - PRIBODUNKE

PhotoCredit - Pribodunke

Side Gist - So, another blockbuster is coming out this Friday and it's no other movie than AY's 10 Days In Suncity. With a pretty cool cast, I pray they pull this off this time. If you're not too busy, you can go see it this Friday. And hope you've seen Isoken, the movie? It's showing in every cinema nationwide.

RELATED5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH ISOKEN THE MOVIE

Thanks For Reading!!!💗💋

EMETE

4 comments:

  1. Lol. This is quite honest and relatable. I'll check her blog. By the way, I've not watched Isoken o.I should do so soon sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @mercy, yass! Go check her blog. You'll love it and go and watch Isoken before I pinch you. Lol

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.