HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

And that's how the days keep running and the months keep flying and I'm like, I can clearly remember when I was dancing into 2016 from 2015. It's 2017 suddenly? Like, I haven't even gotten over 2014 yet! And I so remember the 2010 Japan Tsunami I watched in January on TV. It took me a while before I could swallow the fact that 2011 was nigh or that we were suddenly in 2012 or that 2013 was just a stone throw. I just realize that time really is waiting for no one and yes, time truly flies. And like someone said, with the way time is running ehn, I'm so suspecting our landlord in Heaven. It seems our savior wants to give us a surprise visit VERY soon.

In other words, 2017 is a year to draw very close to God more than you've ever done.

I'm so sorry I'm wishing you all a Happy New Year  now but it's better late than never.

2016 was a pretty good year for me but I had my own fair share of the boos. I really did have. It was a great year for the blog because it started last year...yaay!๐Ÿ˜ƒ If not for you, yes, you! that keeps checking, we will be nowhere. God bless you and may God give you every of your heart desires. Thanks for the support. God will surprise everyone of you this year.

I have a lot to say but that will be for another post. 2017 promises greater things for the blog and everyone of us. Please, keep it locked down. Thanks for always supporting. Click the subscribe button if you haven't. Simply be happy and yes, if there is any project you have always wanted to start, quit procrastination and start. You seriously should start. What more can I say? I will say more in another post.

Hope you had a great New Year's Day? I really don't want the holiday to end. School is toooo near already. I've never really liked school since I can remember but what can I do? I still have to go! Anyway, this 2017 would be great for me in school since it's my final year...yaay!๐Ÿ˜‡ I'm so excited!

So, this is where I quit typing and simply blow you all kisses๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹. Have a blessed 2017. Lots of love!!!

EMETE                                             

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year too dear.
    Time runs by really fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @bisola, time runs truly really fast! Happy new year to you. Thanks for stopping by. Do check back!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year Emete! It really is a time to draw near to God.

    www.nazasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @naza chukwumam, Yes, it's a time to draw close to God. I'm glad you got the message and a happy new year to you. Thanks for stopping by. Do check back!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.