DISCOVERED! THE FASHIONISTA WHO LOOKS LIKE FALZTHEBAHDGUY



Asides from Ibadan being a city filled with people of different tribes and tongues, the city is filled with people of varying talents from music to comedy to arts to entrepreneurship to technology and everything you can think of. The people of Ibadan are very creative. Their creativity doesn't simply lie in the business line but in the comedy line as well.


On today's Interview, we get to meet a fashionista and a lookalike of a notable Nigerian Muscian called Falzthebahdguy called Bello Kehinde Oladapo. When I first met this young and talented dude, I was in the University of Ibadan's Library when he passed by and I couldn't help but call his attention. How funny it was hearing him speak like falz. He's simply the younger version of falz. He's not just a falz lookalike. He's also a fashionista and a caterer. Where are the girls at? Husband material...100%. You just have to read this interview. Enjoy!




    1. TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF

Like I said, my parent has 3 kids. I have an elder brother and a Junior brother who is my Twin partner. I’m a fashionista. I mean I like to dress according to the trends of fashion. Although, I am not into modelling but I am a fashion lover.


    2. NOW, YOU LOOK VERY MUCH LIKE A NIGERIAN MUSICIAN CALLED FALZTHEBAHDGUY. HOW DID YOU MODIFY YOUR LOOKS TO SUCH A WAY?

I’m still single and searching. I like to listen to music during my spare time. Well, I don’t think one can modify his look to other's look. I can say I exhibit some of falz character because I am a big fan. We all know falz is dynamic. He is an actor, comedian and also a musician. I listen to his music and some of his comedy skits.


    3. OKAY. THE FIRST DAY I MET YOU, YOU WORE THE KIND OF GLASSES FALZ IS FOND OF – GLASSES WITHOUT LENS. YOU ALSO SPOKE LIKE HIM. YOUR DRESS SENSE WAS LIKE HIS. ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH FALZ OR HE SIMPLY INSPIRES YOUR OUTLOOK?

Like I said above, I am just a big fan. And a big fan happens to be someone who is fond or an admirer of something or someone. In this sense, I’m an admirer of falzthebahdguy. I’m fond of his dress sense, fashion, voice, accent, music, comedy skits. Oh😎😎😎😎!! I’m fond of him all over jare. I’m not obsessed with falz oo.


    4. DO YOU ALSO SING?

No, I don’t. But I wish to feature with him in a movie sha. Because I do like to act with him rather than music sha. I think I like to act and display.

    5. SO HAVE YOU MET FALZ IN PERSON BEFORE?

No, I haven’t

    6. DO YOU THINK BEING A FALZ LOOK ALIKE HAS GAINED YOU POPULARITY ON CAMPUS?

Somehow because it’s very rare to see such things. Moreover, falzthebahdguy is a popular artiste. I have met so many people being falz look alike. Some even thought we were brothers but I disclaimed it. I’m just a big fan. We are only brothers from another mother. Mostly falzthebahdguy fan sha.

    7. TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU DO AS AN INDIVIDUAL. YOU ARE A CATERER. WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THAT LINE?

I will say it’s beyond my knowledge sha. It’s by God’s direction. I’m not only into caterering o. It’s just the main and my first psychomotor skill. I’m also a footballer A.K.A Kenny Messi. Some even call me Kenny Cakes thebahdguy because I speak like Falz and also like to be funny at times. I can even dance a little sef. So let me say I am dynamic.

    8. BEING A YOUNG MAN AND BEING DYNAMIC IS A FUN THING. DOES THIS BRING YOU ATTENTION FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Yeah. It brings me attention not only from the opposite sex but also from the same sex. I only observed that I get more attention from the opposite sex especially because of this cake of a thing and falz look alike stuff. I even got more attention from the ladies when I was contesting for Awo weds Indy Mr and Miss Wazobia/Culture.

    9. DID YOU EVENTUALLY WIN THE CONTEST?

Yes, Of Course.

    10. SO WHAT DID YOU DO DURING YOUR TENURE AS MR WAZOBIA?

It’s just like Mr and Miss U.I. Moreover, I just gained the title and the session has not ended.

    11. OKAY. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR YOUR TENURE AS MR WAZOBIA?

I’m already a graduate.

    12. NOW THAT YOU ARE A GRADUATE, DO YOU INTEND GOING FOR BIGGER CONTESTS?

Yes I do, because it gives one the opportunity to win college scholarship, money, empowerment and build network connections.

    13. DO YOU INTEND WORKING WITH YOUR UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE NOW THAT YOU ARE A GRADUATE?

I look forward to Almighty God’s direction. I wish to but only God knows best.

    14. BEING A FASHIONISTA, DON’T YOU THINK BECOMING A FASHION DESIGNER WILL BE A GOOD IDEA?

I am just a follower and lover of fashion but I don’t design clothes. I don’t have the skill.

    15. SO WHERE DO YOU PROJECT YOURSELF YEARS FROM NOW?

Everybody wants a bigger achievement for himself/herself. I see myself in a higher and better position.

    16. SO DO YOU SEE YOURSELF AS A ROLE MODEL TO OTHERS?

No, I don’t

    17. BEFORE WE LET YOU GO, CAN YOU TELL US YOUR OPINION ABOUT CHRISTMAS AND HOW YOU INTEND TO SPEND THIS UPCOMING CHRISTMAS

Christmas is an annual festival celebrating Christ’s birth and I believe many people have been anticipating it. It happens once in a year and people would want to celebrate despite our state of recession. I think people should do the best they can do. I plan to hang out with my friends on that day.

    18. WHAT ARE YOUR CONCLUDING WORDS AND ADVICE TO EVERYONE READING THIS INTERVIEW?

I would like to implore them to pursue their own goal and success rather than investigating the flaws or weakness of others. An achiever is someone that centres his orientation on finding success. Don’t be bothered when enemies attack you. In fact pray for it because God has a way of using their attack to make you relevant. Do your best and leave the rest. I love and appreciate you all.



Donald Miller once said “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” Kenny may not be perfect but that is a million and one reason why we should love him for who he is.

 I hope you enjoyed the interview above. Are you in love with Kenny and his creative lifestyle? Thinking out ways to collaborate with him? Thinking out ways to sell to the world this DISCOVERED! talent? Want to meet with him? You can get in touch with him through any of his contacts below

 Phone/Whatsapp - 08166711832

His personal Instagram page - 

 If you would like to have a feature on this section of the blog or any section of the blog, make sure you contact me. My number and email are on the blog. If you don't have it by now, you should be spanked. And I hope you are having fun on the 5 days of Christmas sequence...as e dey hot!!! Thanks for reading!😊😊

  P.S - Have you listened to my christmas song yet? You can do so by clicking HERE

EMETE

10 comments:

  1. That's was awesome. More greatness to come bro. We see at d TOP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ayodele abiola, we will all see him at the top. Thanks for stopping by. Do check back!

      Delete
  2. That's was awesome. More greatness to come bro. We see at d TOP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thebahdguy, Kennycake, Mr Dynamic, Mr Wazobia, all in one.
    He's my close padi (P.S. I'm not famzing o).
    This resemblance thing has gained him popularity on and off campus, to the extent that he can't walk the streets without being noticed again.
    His swaggs is on flakes. I hope falz meets u personally, eventually.
    @teefash99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @teefash, we all hope so too. Thanks for stopping by. Do check back.

      Delete
  4. Kenny-Cake/Messi/Data/Money... Nice one there... Thanks for d advice... it's our work o...
    Fantastic blog, Emete Smart...
    Perhaps one of ur future articles could be "DISCOVERED! UI FOOTBALLER WHO LOOKS (AND PLAYS) LIKE MESUT ÖZIL"... he has commented on dis post already #giftedlegs #ui_number10 #Mr.Bilolo
    Once again, wonderful blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous, lovely comment. Assuredly, if you have something beautiful to offer, this space is always yours! Thanks for stopping by. Do cheeck back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting interview. He looks like Falz, really.

    There is this feeling I get when they say I look like a certain celebrity. It's awesome.

    He is already a celebrity like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @nwamaka ajaegbu, lolz. He's a celebrity like that. Thanks for stopping by. Do check back!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.