BEFORE MY NEXT TRIP...

To be frank, I should have gone out today...I should have done so many things today concerning school and blogging but for whatever reason, I'm not just a morning person. Even though my alarm rang and rang, sleep had the winning arm.

So, I have no other choice than to go out tomorrow - as early as possible. Actually, as soon as I wake up because I know I am seriously going to sleep, sleep and sleep. I have a recording session tomorrow...yes, I actually sing. So, I just want to play in the studio and record a christmas song. You will love it! The studio is at Akobo right here in Ibadan.
After the session, I would then take a trip round Akobo or anywhere I find interesting because I really want to be very consistent here. I would like to be putting up posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday because obviously, it cannot be an everyday thing except I attend an event or visit a place and I want to share my experience here. You know, it's all about Ibadan.
And I hope you all enjoyed the post on Mapo Hall. That's my first review or places post and I know it wasn't perfect but it was worth it. There are so many people who have lived in Ibadan all their life but have never entered Mapo Hall. They have only passed by. That is why I decided to put a post up about it and take you all inside the ancient hall. If you haven't seen it yet, click HERE
So be expectant. I would put up the post tomorrow. Keep it locked down...with your fingers crossed. And how did your day go though? Mine was BORING!!!!!

PhotoCredit - A stranger I met at Love Garden, University of Ibadan (Wierd enough, I talk to anybody whenever I am in the mood.Thanks for the pictures, unknown!)
Phone Used - My honourable Tecno (Even though the pictures are half over ten, you are still a lifesaver anytime!)
Unnecessary Information - I think I'm the only girl who doesn't like drawing her brows...

EMETE





8 comments:

  1. blogging consistently is not easy so I can relate to you. I love singing too and at one point thought of recording :)
    www.cozyzen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cozy&zen, lol...you should record ooo. Don't discard your talent, sweet. Thanks for stopping by. Do check back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet someone who can sing. :)

    Was thinking if you weren't such a morning person. You are a night person, yeah? Maybe you should find your most creative time period and make the best of it. All the best in the studio, Emete.

    amakamedia.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nwamaka Ajaegbu, lol. I am not a morning person at all. I am a night person. My most creative time is in the evening. I will surely make effective use of it. Thanks for stopping by. Do check back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 58E44882 that's my pin. Would love to tag along next time you go somewhere. I just moved here from Maiduguri and desperately need to make friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww. sweet pie! I no dey BBM again o. Please lets do whatsapp. Send me your number so we can hook up and take ibadan by storm on my next trip. Thanks for showing interest and thanks for stopping by! Do check back!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.